Well-being

Yoga teaches me to defend myself from my inner opponent; my mind, the ego, any and all limitations in my consciousness. My worst enemy is not "out there." The most vicious enemy is and has always been behind our own forehead.

Seven holistic habits of health for mind, body and spirit. Each habit of health aligns with a chakra.

  • Root Chakra- nutrition
"Let thy food be thy medicine."
  • Sacral Chakra- exercise and physical fitness
"A strong body makes the mind strong. The sovereign invigorator of body is exercise."
  • Solar Plexus Chakra- personal growth and education
"Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."
  • Heart Chakra- family and community
" You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give."
  • Throat Chakra- environment
"Don't blow it. Good planets are hard to find."
  • Third Eye Chakra- global activism
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever does."
  • Crown Chakra- spirituality
"I believe that we must find, all of us together, a new spirituality."

May each of us come to know our path of purpose and may our lives be a blessing to our families, our communities, our nation and our world.

沒有留言:

張貼留言